Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Insomniac..

Taken from The Last Poem Of An Insomniac..

"Look at this world it is changing,
Faster than the snowflakes that dries in your hands and
Kisses that lost warmth, skin that can no longer feel
Writers dying, saying goodbye to love.

Look at my eyes, they are falling asleep,
But cannot be tucked in this poem of somebody else’s dream.
Blossoming someday until the senses recover,
The resurrection and embrace of this silly line of the poet.

Promise me the fence will never grow tall,
Cast the spell that can erase the ocean of its cloud,
But don’t show me the road to be taken.
I have my own way. My love will seek you blind and hopeful.

So this last kiss will commence the change.
The end that truly ends and that means to end,
I wonder why we’re not crying though it is sadness that we exchange.

Ah yes I know now, the world is changing but love will remain the same."

Hmm.. A few days ago, a friend of mine asked me what love really is? I'm not really sure myself.. There are a lot of definition of love.. All I was able to provide was a few quotes i found over the net.. As for my own definition of love, I've wrote it somewhere on my blog.. If only I could find them... Hahaha..

0 comments: