Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cari Pacar Lagi XD



I got nothing to do right now.. So might as well translate this song =/

My love.. my love for you..
Is not as much as before..
The way u measure my love..
Too little in your eyes..

Oh ho I am sorry~
I won't love you anymore..

The way I hug you..
Is not as affectionate as before..
I cheated because you cheated..
Let both of us cheat together~

Oh ho I am sorry~
I won't love you anymore..

Let us just break off..
I don't want my hurt to get hurt..
It's better if I finish it off..
I don't want my feelings to suffer..

Don't you always feel that..
You're not the only woman around..
It's better if I break it off..
Find another spouse~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg.. The song suddenly sounds weird.. Heh.. But facts are facts.. If going on with a relationship would only make both of u suffer, why should u continue with it? Go out and find another that can make you feel whole again.. Nuff said.. That's all for now.. Take care =D

0 comments: