Friday, January 22, 2010

Sarcastic Mode..

Yeah.. Today is the best day ever! Didn't know what I ate wrong but suddenly I feel like vomiting.. Today itself.. I've vomit 2 times already.. Well.. When people doesn't seem to bother, why should I tell them anyway... Heh..

Anyway, recently I've joined this Monavie Acai Berry business program.. It cost me around RM600.. For the 1st box, it went well.. When the second arrived, my mom insisted on selling to her friends.. Which was last Monday.. It's already Friday.. And I can still see the box untouched downstairs.. Well except for the one she took for herself and have yet to pay for it..

How am I supposed to see the doctor if I don't have any cash at all? With a car that's running low on fuel, how am I gonna go to work? To register Kelana Astana for MoF when I have no idea on what to do and all the explanations I've received are not helping at all..

I've already decided.. This March, I'm gonna resume my studies under Bachelor Psychology in HELP University.. Why do I go into psychology? Because I like to help people.. And at the same time, it will help me as well

1 comments:

adriana said...

psychology is cool.!!