Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ego

It's funny how I heard there are people would address me as desperate, Casanova or whatever crap.. They're all nonsense! Anyway, so what? I don't mind.. Call me names all they want and I'll just laugh along :)

Back to the topic.. Why do I keep hanging out with different women? It's simple, really.. I simply ENJOY their company.. Heck.. Why the hell would I go out with them if I don't feel like it.. I'm not one who toys around with another feelings as well..

There's a big difference between guy-guy talk and guy-girl talk.. Usually when a guy is talking to another guy, the ego-meter rises up.. Not every single guy out there can accept sensitive issues or relationship talks.. They need to present their "manliness" all the time.. To me, that's where they're wrong.. Putting up a block, or a mask, can sometimes be a nuisance.. People will have the tendency to mistreat or misinterpret you.. No point.. Those around you only accepted you for who you're acting to be.. Not who you really are.. Google it up.. Hypocrite vs Compromise..

What I've written below is some of the points I took out from a book, which has some interesting points for talking with women...
The basics.. For starters, you need to actually LIKE women.. How can you expect them to like you if you don't really like them? And I'm not talking about physical interaction.. You need to like how they talk, how they act and especially what they are.. You have to pretty much looking for the best in women..

Listen guys, you can't be going around saying they're gold diggers, they're all liars, they're going to cheat on me anyway.. Women follow your lead.. If you believe them to be that way, then they will be that way.. Think the best of what they can offer you..

Remember, there are men and women with hearts of gold.. Just because you met with one asshole, doesn't mean every single of them is the same!

0 comments: