Saturday, June 14, 2008

10 Biggest Mistakes In My Life..

It's nearly 5 AM in the morning and I still couldn't shut my eyes.. All I've been thinking since I got back from work was all the mistakes I did.. Here there are..

10th Biggest Mistake:
Snuck out late at night, went to cyber cafe and chat.. I got busted a few times but I keep on finding new ways to sneak out.. - 2000-2002

9th Biggest Mistake:
Passed up my SPM paper early so that I can go to a cyber cafe nearby and play Ragnarok Online.. Addicted for quite some time.. - 2003

8th Biggest Mistake:
Continued eating even though I'm already full.. Kept on eating until I can't move anymore.. Fuh.. I was such a glutton.. As long as they're food to eat, I'll keep on eating and going back and forth to the toilet.. Haha.. - 1998-2006

7th Biggest Mistake:
Hesitated to fill up fuel until my car ran out of it.. - 2004, 2008.. Haha

6th Biggest Mistake:
Skipped class and went to play DoTA from morning until night.. - 2004

5th Biggest Mistake:
Borrowed some money from my sister and parents without asking.. Erm.. Thinking of returning all those money but I've lost count >_>.. Sis, Dad, Mom.. If you're reading this, please wait for a while.. I'll return all that I've taken as soon as I got a steady job.. - 1999-2003 (I don't do it since then.. "Ask and it shall be fulfilled")

4th Biggest Mistake:
Lied to my parents.. Told them I went to college but actually I was on the way to malacca for a tournament.. The result? I got a car accident :( - 2007

3rd Biggest Mistake:
Not listening to what my parents have to say.. "They know what's best for them! Not for me! I'm not them!".. This is what I used to think.. I was such a rebellious boy.. - 2001-2006 (Now I've understand how they feel..)

2nd Biggest Mistake:
Letting people take me for granted.. Some of my classmates became close to me.. When they want to hang out, they'll ask me to join them.. However, they didn't even call me to study.. Sure sometimes I was lazy to drive back to uniten from my house, but it's the thought that counts.. - 2004

1st Biggest Mistake:
I guess my biggest mistake is thinking I was ready to fall in love.. I've always thought love was everything for me.. Heh.. I guess I was wrong.. Love turned me down and brought me here.. Caused me so much pain and suffering.. - 2003, 2008..

Well there you go.. 10 biggest mistakes in my life.. However, I didn't regret on doing any of those things.. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here now.. Who knows what might've happened.. These mistakes have taught me a lot in life.. And now, I vow never to repeat these mistakes ever again.. :)

0 comments: