Monday, March 9, 2009

Tagged by ika =/

Do u think you' are hot?
Nope.. I'm cold


Upload a favourite picture of you:



Gives three reason why u like that picture:

1. This picture was when I lost 24 kgs
2. The first social event that I've been to (that requires dancing)
3. It became my avatar in MSN and YM XD





When was the last time u ate pizza?
1 month ago

The last song u listen?
Imran Ajmain - Selamat Ulang Tahun Sayang

What are u doing right now besides this?
Setting my Granado Espada characters to camp

What name you prefer besides yours?
atikah afrina maybe?

People to tag:
1. Deevon
2. Shanny
3. Lee
4. Nadeera
5. Ap

Who is number one?
My ex-roommate

Number three is having relationship with?
His pc

Say something about nombor five?
He has moustache and beard now XD

How about number four?
One of my online friends

Who is number two?
Number one's gf

0 comments: