Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tagged by nad AGAIN! -_-"

1. Do you have any secrets?
Yes..

2. Have you tried not eating anything for few days?
yups.. and I got admitted to the hosp for it..

3. Do you enjoy going school?
Only if I'm gonna meet my friends there..

4. Coffee or more coffee?
I don't take caffeine..

5. Laughter or forever smile?
Forever smile.. No one will know what's going on deep inside you..

6. Who is more important? Lover or best friends?
Lover..

7. The person you like is already attached, what will you do?
All I can do is to be there for her (if I'm still single)

8. What made you smile today?
A text from someone..

9. Angelic or Devilish?
Both..

10. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Depends on what happens tomorrow.. and the day after.. and the day after.. and so on..

11. Who are currently most important people to you?
She is...

12. What is the most important thing in life?
Love and honesty..

13. Are you single or attached?
Attached

14. What is your favourite colour?
Black

15. What is your wish?
To be able to be away from the sources of my problems..

16. Have you ever wondered what would happen afterlife?
Nope

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Only and only if the person apologize and regretted his/her action..

18. Which do you prefer? Spending time with family or being close with people who understand you?
Spend time with people who understand me..

19. What is your biggest regret in your life?
To have strayed far from my original aim..

20. 5 people you're tagging?
- dena
- deevon
- lee
- diana
- ika

0 comments: