Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tagged by nad =X

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
Cheek kot..

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
I feel like missing someone :">

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
My sister.. In the airplane on the way back from KK

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled ?
Maybe.. But in a rebellious kind of way >:)

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
Sure.. Why not..

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
Yup

7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
Only in games though XD

8. What does your last text message say ?
"Then u'll love this.. One day I'll bring you.. I promise.."

9. What are you thinking right now ?
What will happen tonight..?

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
Yes..

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
10 sumthing.. Didn't realize the time

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
I found it in my brother's closet.. He said I can have it lol..

13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Of course

14. Who was the last person who texted you ?
Dena..

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz :
1. Dena
2. Deevon
3. Ika
4. Diana
5. Zima
6. Ap
7. Faisal
8. Jasmin
9. Lee
10. Alan

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
With no 4.. haha

16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
Female..

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
No.. No 7 prefers chinese even though he's malay.. haha

18. What is no.1 studying about ?
Going to be a teacher..

19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
Quite some time ago..

20.Is no.4 single ?
Nope

21. Say something about no.2.
My sis.. who loves to bully me..

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
Wow.. I'm not so sure..

23. Describe no.9
Wear specs, easily mistaken for a chinese, thin, easily persuaded >:)

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
A battle of words and curses and it goes on and on and on.. haha

25. Do you like no.8 ?
She's my best friend

0 comments: