Monday, December 14, 2009

Deja Vu...

Dear bloggie,

Today.. This morning.. Approximately 6 o'clock in the morning.. I got my heart torn apart again.. I thought she was different.. I thought that she might be the one who'd make me happy.. But in the end, she's just the same with all the heart-breakers out there..

Perhaps she was waiting for the time to get rid of me.. I know I'm just a nobody.. Not a descendant of famous people.. Nor a descendant of a royal line.. Maybe she was right.. One sided love will get you nowhere.. It didn't matter how hard I tried..

Again, I found myself slipping into the darkness.. Searching everywhere for hope..

"In everything that's good, there's always evil hiding inside..And in everything evil, there's always a glimpse of faith.. A small hope.. A small glimpse of light within the never ending darkness..."

0 comments: