Thursday, April 1, 2010

Changes..

Before


After


Note the difference? The first pic was taken around a year ago.. The latter was taken around 1 week ago.. I couldn't believe it either.. Even by a little bit, I've shrunk! Haha!

Speaking of which, did you know, almost 95% diet products are actually meal replacement? Once you've taken it, you can't stop.. If you do, you'll gain back all those weights.. One have to go through ordeals, temptations, hunger, just to get slim.. However, I've found a diet product, that is meal SUPPLEMENT.. You HAVE TO EAT otherwise it won't work.. I've lost 3Kgs over the first week I've tried it.. Let's just see what's gonna happen in another 3-4 weeks ;)

2 comments:

Waliao weh said...

har har har. ko mengecik ke xeno. wakakaka tak sia2 tak makan ek?

Waliao weh said...

you? shrunk? hmmm....hmmm....hmmmmmmm =p