Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Moon Represent My Heart




You ask me how deep my love is for you,
How much I really love you...
My affection is real, my love is real.
The moon represents my heart.

This song always reminded me of someone.. A person whom I recently have fallen in love with.. However, she don't know how I feel about her.. If I were to confess, I might ruin her current happiness.. All I can be for her, is just a good friend..

Somehow.. It's amazing.. To be able to feel like this again.. And I used to think that I could never fall in love again.. Those short but sweet relationships I had, were incomparable to what I feel today..

Anyway, if she's really happy about her current condition, then so be it.. I still remember what she said to me.. Sometimes in love, you have to sacrifice some of your feelings for your loved ones.. It's not about her happiness, but the people around her as well.. Maybe she's right.. Maybe not..

The moon represent my heart.. It shines, cause you give light to it..

0 comments: