Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MMmmmm..kay~ ( ̄へ ̄)

Well.. Maybe.. Just maybe, my annoyance to someone already reached its limit.. I messaged her in a good will.. I just got my haircut, wanna show her my new hairdo.. Unfortunately, she's still angry at me since Sunday night..

I know the fact that BFF is just an extra "F" than a BF.. Thus making it more insignificant than the other.. Anyway, even if I didn't call or message you last weekend, you'd still have to change your phone to silent mode, and still will get into an argument with him.. But nonetheless, it's human nature to blame others.. I understand that perfectly.. (?・・)σ

All I can say is, sorry for the trouble I've caused and good luck with your relationship with him \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

2 comments:

Doryn Doralin said...

chill k..
everythings gonna be okay:)

XeNo said...

it was just a misunderstanding.. lol