Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Patience?

Over the last few years, ever since my breakdown, I've learnt that going along with your emotions will bring you nowhere..
There's no point in being angry..

There's no point at all to complain..

There's no point at all to be depressed..

Life will sometimes drag you down, so you need to depend on yourself to pull you back up..

Most of the time, people will say what you wanna hear.. They lie.. But not in a bad way.. Just to lift your spirits again..

Upon walking on a path, we sometimes need to turn and take a glimpse of what we've gone through.. Just for a moment of course, and then, continue walking along the path..

Hurting yourself physically is a very good way to stop feeling hurt emotionally..

A few questions that I always ask myself.. What should I do now? By doing so, will I get the results I wanted? Can they be trusted? Why are they here? For what purpose? If things happened for a reason, what would be the reason for this?
Perhaps my bigger problem is I think too much.. And I have a few cases of... "ignorance" and "forgetting".. Maybe it's due to my persistence.. The inability to give up at such an early stage.. Even though I'm trying to forget, I'm remembering more and more.... All the laughs, joy, tears, sorrows, moments, memories that we share....

0 comments: