Monday, October 4, 2010

Memories..

Looking back on the things I've done as I grow up.. It's quite hilarious.. All the things I've done.. If given the chance, I'd like to do certain things all over again.. Since I know I could do them better..

Growing up.. Yes there are a lot of unforgettable memories, however, one thing that I do not understand with parents nowadays.. They are so caught-up with earning money, that they forgot the most essential thing in raising a child.. The moments shared amongst them.. The hardships that they have to go through.. I'm not saying that it's not okay to keep earning money.. However, I believe that, by spending more time with their children, they can form their personalities accordingly..

Imagine a child, being brought up by maids, who hardly see his parents since they're too busy working their ass off, will become spoiled and hardly know the meaning of "family"..

But then, everyone has their own way to raise their children.. Who are we to judge.. Only they know what they've done, when they see the results.. which is what has become of the child they brought up...

0 comments: