Friday, October 8, 2010

The Time Has Come....


The Last Poem..
The instant you stood before me..
I love your stare..
Though I cried yesterday..
Today because of you..
Tomorrow I'll be happy..

It's not your face...
It's not your coolness, no no..
All I needed was a soft love..

All the days that past..
I'll forget it..
Without you not even a day..
Only love..
All that I know is love..

It's time to close this chapter and start a new one instead.. My life have taught me one vital thing and that is: I came into this world alone.. I shall leave it alone.. And, if I have to live in it alone, so be it! I contend to live it in peace with myself..

A few days ago, I hung out with some of my friends.. We went for karaoke at Putrajaya from 11-1.. And then, we resumed karaoke-ing at Sri Kembangan.. There were 8 of us.. After that, we went for a drink.. Here's where the interesting part is..

One of my friends, had a really wonderful memory over the last few days.. Well, it was written on her blog, thus, lots of question arise then.. So there was a QnA session as we were having a drink.. And it ended up with her saying that she's afraid to go out with that guy again, coz she's afraid that she might get hurt again..

Well, we did understand that she doesn't wanna get hurt again.. But then, for how long should this continue on? Eventually, one will have to take the risk instead.. Just my point of view, why not now? Even closed door can be opened, correct?

"A real man doesn't make love to a million women.. A real man makes love to one women a million ways.."
Understand it.. Live it!

Life is full of risk.. The way we live our lives exposes us to some that we accept
almost without thinking, as part of daily living.. Everyone has read statistics about automobile accidents, but we still use our cars.. Why? Many people smoke even though they have heard thousands of times that it poses a risk of lung cancer and emphysema.. As human, we tend to exaggerate the risk associated with unfamiliar things, and underestimate the risk of familiar things..

Regarding love, it's basically the same.. Each option, each opportunity lies an inescapable risk.. The risk of getting rejected, the risk of getting hurt, the risk of getting dumped.. So many risks.. However, why do we always see the negative side of things?? Look at it this way.. What about taking the risk to be happy once in a while? The risk of finding your significant other? The risk of becoming successful? The risk of finding love?

There is no such thing as a total lost in this world.. Because even if you think that you lose something, you are actually gaining something else in exchange.. Don’t look at a relationship that didn’t work out as a failure.. Often it’s an imagined "failure" that fuels you to the success you’ve always dreamed of..

“To love is to risk not being loved in return.. To hope is to risk pain.. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”

So, I ask this question to you.. What have you been risking? Are you totally being conservative? Are you standing still, when everyone around you is practically moving? Just remember, for as long as there's a will to achieve something, there will surely be a way.. There's no point in living life that has no risk-taking..

0 comments: