Friday, March 28, 2008

Something To Think About...

Perhaps I was wrong.. Yes, I was wrong to think that she still have some space for me in her heart.. I was wrong to blame other ppl that our relationship became like this.. And most importantly, I was wrong to force her to love me back.. Love can't be forced.. The more I tried to make her love me again, the further she is from me.. My friends told me about their worst breakups.. One of them said she took 1 year to forget about her ex-bf.. And another said he took 3 years to forget bout her.. Must I suffer for another 3 years? I kept on thinking.. Then, out of the blue, I watched a very old movie.. Indecent Proposal.. It's about a loving couple and their challenges.. One day during gambling, they almost lose everything but then they met a billionaire.. The billionaire is willing to pay 1mil to have 1 night with his wife.. Problems arose and both of them can't cope up.. Wanna know more bout the story? Maybe next time huhu.. Anyway, in that movie, there's a phrase..

"If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never yours to begin with.."

Guess I'd have to let her go first.. Hoping that one day, she will finally realize about it and return to me again... Until the end of time, I will never fall in love with another girl ever again..

0 comments: