Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Just Wanna Say This...

When she's crying, she seemed so small..
When she blushes, she's very cute
When she's mad, she's more than i can handle..
For that girl..
For that girl, I.. I'd do anything for her..

Even if it means that I'll make someone sad because I fell in love with someone..
I want to be together with her..
I don't wanna stand still anymore..
I don't wanna be away from you, I don't wanna let you go...
And even if it means that I'll hurt someone because of it..
Right here and now, I'll be together with you under these stars..

You can see too much of someone and stop understanding.. I think I realized that for the first time.. That it's not just words..

I couldn't tell you properly today.. But I'll make sure to.. There's nothing to worry about and nothing that makes me lose my way..

When I kissed her, I wonder what kind of face does she had then.. What kind of expression.. I've wondered bout that when I hugger her too...

Because I saw her, met her, talked to her, promised her, kissed her, hugged her, and loved by her, I was finally alive.. But now, without her, how can i survive...

I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate that you made me so in love with you.. I hate that I loved you too much.. I hate the fact that.. I can't live without you..

No matter what I do, at the end of the day, it's you whom I choose.. It's you whom I wanna be with.. It's you that I wanna grow old with..

This maybe unappropiate, but there's a part of me that feels very happy about this.. Finally I know the happiness of being loved by someone, and the sadness when your loved ones left you...

This is for the best... I need to move forward.. That's what I was desperately telling my heart, which was trying to fight me.. So desperately....

0 comments: