Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Just Don't Get It..

I am seriously fucked up with my mom.. Yeah she's been a bitch all these while.. Growing up, she was never there to see.. Even when I'm down, she was never there.. And when she was, she was never supportive at all.. And now, even worse, every time something went wrong in this house, I would get blamed for it.. Simple reason : I was the only one at home.. What kind of a bullshit reason is that? Just because I am home doesn't mean that I was the one who did it.. Several times already she lost something and she found it back because she misplaced it..

I still remember.. I did something wrong and I was forced to promise not to do it again after saying sorry.. Why can't she do the same? I don't think she's superior to me in any way at all.. Every human being are equals.. It doesn't matter whether he's the prime minister or even president of the universe.. You eat, you breath, you sleep.. You get shot, you bleed, you die.. Everyone is the same..

The question remained.. Well, at least now I know all the source of my problems already.. Parents that were never there when you needed them.. Growing up alone.. Being taught to be selfish by my own family, in the end, I'm the one being selfish to them..

1 comments:

Scarlet Kiss said...

we cant choose our parents.
we just gotta make d best of situation.

chillax aite.
but dun put blame on others. dun stoop low like others. we shud take responsibility of our actions and who we become ;)