Friday, May 8, 2009

Just Some Thoughts..

Love is just a type of feeling.. Although feelings are human weakest point, that's where we were always striken.. Hate causes war, murders, and destruction of one's race.. So does excessive love.. It will cause craziness, uneasiness and furthermore, sadness..

"The moment u felt true love, you love someone with all u have, understand their frailty and accepting who they are without ever noticing their weakness while noticing their good side.. However, the moment you fell blindly in love with someone, you'd thought of him/her being so perfect that you fail to notice their good and bad behaviors because you are drunk with this ecstasy that you think about yourself".. These are words conveyed by my heart, when my mind are still sane, to quickly end this weird "hunger" or obsession that always accompany my life lately..

Love is never blind.. It's to be blind by their weakness.. Not their mistakes.. Yes people make mistakes.. I understand that.. As an imperfect person, even I make mistakes.. But the difference between me and her was, I tried to mend my mistakes.. Tried to make things right again even for a little while.. Never once do I run from conflicts..

And at the same time, I'm really longing for someone special.. Someone I can hold in my arms.. Someone who would comfort me when I'm down.. Someone to listen to.. Someone to talk to.. Someone to share all my joys and tears

0 comments: