Thursday, July 1, 2010

My First Open Tournament!

I drove out around 9.. Feels like having a few games of bowling.. When I arrived there, it was more crowded than usual.. Something is up, or so I thought.. Turns out, they were having a tournament.. Weekly Singles Tournament..

With an entrance fee of RM60, I have to play a total of 5 games..

For some reason.. Bowling is much more fun playing with people rather than playing alone.. I wish my No 1 cheerleader was there.. I might be able to perform better.. With her in mind, saying good luck for me, I managed to once again achieve a new personal record.. And that would be 190..

Certain things that happened, had a undesirable ending, because we don't allow it to continue on.. Maybe things would different if only she wants it to happen.. I'm sure things will be different.. For every pain, I'd be the instant remedy.. And for every joy, I'd be the multiplier..

Sometimes, I'd just pretend that she's next to me and started talking.. Though there won't be a reply, just the thought of being able to talk to her is enough.. That will surely brighten my day..

0 comments: