Monday, July 5, 2010

Unexpected Part 2

I have to admit.. I was feeling a bit insecure over the last few weeks.. A certain someone has been on my mind.. I'm not sure what was going on.. However, last Saturday, finally she explained.. And suddenly, all the rain and dark clouds are gone.. Life is bright once again.. Even all the ordeals fell upon me, I can still smile..
When I'm down, just a simple text from you would make me feel better..
As you focus yourself on something positive, yes, surely and definitely, something positive will happen.. Alas, a new playlist is up.. Enjoy ^_^


Speaking of which, I lost my handphone, Sony Ericsson W995, at a nearby internet cafe, at approximately 12.45am yesterday.. All the important contacts and details are in there.. Damn..

To top things off, around 12 noon today, I had an accident with a motorcycle.. Will talk about that more later on..

For now, I have to continue walking, face front, chest up, with a big smile on my face :D

0 comments: