Monday, May 12, 2008

Medicines... No More!

Today, I've decided to stop eating my medicine.. I will go through this life without having anything that will hold me back.. I will keep on running without looking back, going through all the pain and hardships that will come along the way.. Sure, I will slow down and walk for a while, but I will never stop!

I am another ordinary boy that should undergo ordinary life.. Going to classes, having part time jobs, hanging out with friends and such.. I repeat! NOTHING can stop me from doing what I want, and what I'm supposed to do!

If this sickness catch up to me 1 day, so be it.. I'll be glad by then that I've live my life to the fullest!

Thank God for opening my eyes.. I was once blind to all the things that happened to me that I forgot about more important things in life.. I even forgot about the 1 phrase that kept me going on for years..


When There's A Will, There's A Way!

0 comments: