Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August.. 2010..

0810 has arrived.. For some reason, it's been the same for three years in a row.. Will the situation continue until November? I'm.. not sure.. But all I can do is smile and walk forward.. Even though she's not around anymore...

If you really love someone, I believe that there is nothing in the world that you cannot overcome.. But first, you need to fully understand him/her..

Maybe it's just me who feels this way.. But.. If you're sick, I want to look after you.. If you're feeling down, I want to be the person that lifts you back up again.. More than that.. I want to be the person who always make you smile.. I want to be the guy you grow old with.. I may be mean at certain time.. But my feelings are real..

If you're reading this.. I hope.. you would give me another chance to make things better again.. I really do miss you..

0 comments: