Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Himitsu (Secret)

You see...
It seems I've been wounded, yet the words I truly desired..
To make me fulfilled, were living in the depths of my heart..
I'm troubled..

I have only a bit more than my body's warmth as my pulse quickens in the lukewarm wind..
Speaking of a distant future, I've seen that face before..
Together we can travel to the interior of my dreams..
It's like... this is each our body..

The pistol known as love is shooting mid-way to my heart..
Tactics like this, I can't grasp the meaning of such knowledge..
The trigger known as love is drawn, shooting at my icy heart..
Filling me with your love all the way to my fingertips..

You see...
It seems I'm always forgotten, like a meaningless silver coin one receives..
But a dully lighted gem can progress to shining, with drops of tears..
Just knowing me, that was a secret..

I've lost everything, and hunched over with a sigh, I've thawed in the dawn..
It's of no use to be on this path..
Yet in my hand is a shiny quarter dollar..
My feelings have been freed, as I grasp tightly to my courage..
I smile at the canopy that has been opened in my trembling heart..

My audacious lips are now held shut.....

I give to you only warmth, shooting mid-way from my heart..
Tactics like this, I can't grasp the meaning of such knowledge..
The trigger known as love is drawn, shooting out tainted blossoms..
And once more I will break down and give you a much-prized kiss..

0 comments: