Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tangga - Terbaik Untukmu

All the MVs on youtube regarding this song have been taken down due to some copyright claims.. So if you wanna listen to this song, search for it in 4shared.. And here's a translated version of the lyrics..

I've realized by now..
We are getting further apart..
I managed to think about it..
You're the one who wanted it..
Away from my hugs..

Oh Now I've realized..
This is my fault..
I don't want to be late and regret this..

Forgive me when I always..
Make you annoyed and hate me..
I did all those things..
Just to make you happy..

Maybe I didn't quite understand..
How to show what I meant..
I was just trying to be.. The best for you...

I want you always be here with me..
Don't go..
Give me a chance..
For me to prove..
Determination of my love..


To you.. The one I'm missing so much...

0 comments: